ASFYT-3: Anatomy of Yoga Asana
One-Week Retreat from 8/7 thru 8/13/2013
Early Bird Tuition: $595 by 5/31 ($695 after),
plus Room & Board ($550 to $750 - see below)
Prerequisites: ASFYT-1 & ASFYT-2, or prior permission of the instructor
This year we're happy to announce that we'll be holding ASFYT-3 at Seven Arrows, which is a 100+ year-old colonial house located on the Navesink River (45 minutes from Manhattan by ferry). The house is less than 3 miles away from Sandy Hook Beach, which you can bike or hike to on the afternoon breaks through the spectacular Hartshorne Woods. Or you might prefer to spend your free time relaxing on the porch, swimming off the nearby dock or napping under an apple tree.
Wednesday 8/7 (Arrival Day)
- 1:00-4:00pm: Check-in, relax, explore
- 4:00-7:00pm: Opening Workshop
- 7:15pm: Dinner
Thursday 8/8 thru Monday 8/12 (5 days)
- 7:00-8:30am: Zenyasa® Yoga with Jason or Frances
- 8:30-10:00am: Breakfast, shower, etc.
- 10:00-1:00pm: Workshop
- 1:00-4:00pm: Lunch & Afternoon Break
- 4:00-7:00pm Workshop
- 7:15pm: Dinner
Tuesday 8/13 (Departure Day)
- 7:00-9:00am: Breakfast, shower, pack, etc.
- 9:00-12:00pm: Final Workshop
- 12:00pm: Lunch and Closing Circle
- 1:30pm: Departures
Room & Board
The cost of room & board covers six nights of accommodations, dinner on the night of arrival, 3 meals/day for 5 full days, and breakfast/lunch on the day of departure.
The food will mostly be fresh "farm-to-table" vegetarian, but with optional chicken and fish dinners on three of the six nights. If you have special dietary concerns, please list them when you register.
The following accommodations are available on a first come, first serve basis:
- Dorm A (female only):
3 bunk-beds (6 twins) and 4 twin beds ($550),
- Dorm B (female only):
5 twin beds ($600),
- One Semi-Private Room (male only):
2 twin beds ($600), and
- One Private Room (M/F):
1 queen bed ($750 for single person, or $1,000 for a couple)*
Please be sure to ADD ON your room choice during registration.
- Lead: Jason Ray Brown, LMT, E-RYT500
- Assisting: Frances Taylor-Brown, E-RYT50